MAKE A PLAY AND HELP NOW!
Up to one-third of U.S. species are at increased risk of extinction, and more than 1,600 U.S. plants and animals already have been federally listed as threatened or endangered. Help save wildlife by using your voice, time or by symbolically adopting an animal. Simple actions add up to powerful results. We need your support!
Simple Ways to Make an Impact
Use Your Voice
- Utilize social media to urge others to protect wildlife, act on climate, and commit to conservation
- Share National Wildlife Federation’s work and message using the hashtag #PlayItForward
- Build your network and amplify your voice by joining the EcoLeaders community
- Register today for the EcoCareers Conference April 2023
Use Your Time & Resources
- Purchase native plants for a porch, patio, yard or community garden to support bees, butterflies and birds
- Plant a tree in someone’s honor to help the environment and replant our nation
- Get kids outside to safely and responsibly connect with nature
- Create safe spaces by seeking out and working with wildlife champions so everyone can enjoy nature and wildlife
- Make an individual donation to the National Wildlife Federation
Symbolically Adopt an Animal
- With every symbolic adoption, you help support our mission to help wildlife thrive in their natural playgrounds
- Choose from a variety of animals that represent habitats and regions across America
- Adopt one or several—there are many adorable options to choose from
- Visit shopnwf.org to adopt now!
For more than 100 years, we’ve been helping people protect their family, health and finances. Explore all the ways the Mutual of Omaha family of companies can help protect your kingdom.